How to register and apply
We are experts in recruitment and staffing of Young Professionals. You might be a university student looking for a part time job, have recently graduated or maybe you already have a few years of working experience. Regardless, we believe in you because we know you are ambitious, full of energy and in the very beginning of your career! And we want to be part of it.
How to register and apply as an international candidate?
All our jobs are posted online on our job page or you can go directly to our jobs in English listing. Our website is currently only in Norwegian. In order to make it possible for our non-Norwegian speaking applicants to successfully apply for job opportunities through Academic Work, here are the instructions for registering, creating a profile and applying for the job. Please note that we do not accept applications via email.
Having problems with registering?
Should you have any problems registering or any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or contact us via chat during office hours. You can also find answers to frequently asked questions here: FAQ
Do I have to register in order to apply for a job?
To apply for a job at Academic Work you have to have an existing profile or create a profile when applying for the job. When you are looking at an advert press the button that says "Søk her" and you will be forwarded to a site where you can log in if you have a profile or create a new one. To register a new profile press "Registrer". Kindly see instructions how to register account below.
- After clicking on the "Register here" button below, fill in your information in the following order: First name, Last name, Email, Password (to create one) and Phone number.
- After succesfull registeration you will be directed to your account page called "Min Profil". On your own pages you can manage your account information, documents, job alerts aka "Jobbvarsel" and see what jobs you have applied for and what their status is.
Create a job alert
On the page "Min profil" you will see a button that is called "Jobbvarsel" which means job alert. When creating a job alert you will get an email every time we publish a job that fits your criteria. Let us guide you trough the process:
- Start with pressing the button that says "Lag nytt jobbvarsel". A window will appear and you have some choices.
- "Stillingsomfang": Here you will choose between part-time jobs or full-time jobs. You can press just one or both.
- "Stillingstype": Check the boxes "bemanning" (staffing) and/or "rekruttering" (recruitment). We reccoment to choose both.
- "Stillingskategori": Here you chan choose which business are you are interested in working in. You can choose a main category like ex. IT, or just a sub category like ex. Support. You can choose as many as you like, but remember - the bigger the search the more email you will get, and not every job will fit you or your background.
- "Område": This refers to area in Norway. If you are open to work in the entire Norway - don't choose anything here.
- "Andre søk": This is the most important step for you. Here you choose Jobs in English. You will then only get notifications when we post a job in English which also aligns with the other choices you have made.
- Then you finish with pressing the green button that says "Lagre".